Dear Valued Customers,
We continue to closely follow the latest advice from the Government, which remains focused on hygiene, social distancing and self-isolation. Please be reassured that we have stepped up our already high standards of hygiene at Motherwell Shopping Centre, conducting additional deep cleaning of our main customer touch points.
The health, wellbeing and safety of our staff, customers and partners is priority.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water.
- Follow the Government guidelines in terms of social interaction, particularly if you fall into one of the at risk, vulnerable categories.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
- Ensure a distance of two metres.
The Centre is open:
- Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm
- Sunday 11.00am – 5.00pm
Citizens Advice is closed however Clients can contact them by phoning 01698 265349 or e mail: email@example.com
The following shops are open:
British Heart Foundation (Clothing)
British Heart Foundation (Furniture & Electrical)
The Salvation Army
Moon Nail Bar
Peter Francis Jewellers
Nur Cut Barbers
Love to Travel (Mon to Sat 10am to 4pm)
Dinsmore Optician (emergency appointments only) Tues and Thurs 10-2pm
Greggs both shops on Merry St and Brandon Parade South
Semi Chem (10am – 4pm)
Discount Cards & Party
Fabric & Trimmings
Optical Express (appointment only)
Party House (11am to 4pm)
Timpsons from the 8th June
KFC opens 12 noon to 9pm 13th May for Drive Thru and Delivery only via Just Eat – Tel 01698 251269
Grab & Go reopened 11th May
Andrew Mair Butchers reopened Monday 27th April
Bank of Scotland (10am to 2pm) for essential banking only
Cream Curls (deliveries only)
Savers: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
B&M opening times: 8am to 6pm Sun : 10am to 5pm
Specsavers – (Emergency appointments via telephone only – 01698 210 290) closed Monday’s & Thursday’s
Boots: Monday to Saturday : 8.45am – 5.30pm , Sunday – 12 noon to 4pm
Wilko: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sun day 10am to 5pm
James Chapman Butcher’s : 8am to 3pm Monday to Saturday
Poundland: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12 to 4pm
Pepes Piri Piri (Delivery Only)
Thank you for your co-operation.