Covid-19 Shop & Bank Opening List
Dear Valued Customers,
We continue to closely follow the latest advice from the Government, which remains focused on hygiene, social distancing and self-isolation. Please be reassured that we have stepped up our already high standards of hygiene at Motherwell Shopping Centre, conducting additional deep cleaning of our main customer touch points.
The health, wellbeing and safety of our staff, customers and partners is priority.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water.
- Follow the Government guidelines in terms of social interaction, particularly if you fall into one of the at risk, vulnerable categories.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
- Ensure a distance of two metres.
The Centre is open:
- Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Sunday 11.00am – 5.00pm
- Please contact individual shops as opening times may change
Citizens Advice is closed however Clients can contact them by phoning 01698 265349 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are open:
Bank of Scotland (10am to 2pm) for essential banking only
Cream Curls (deliveries only)
Savers (10am to 4pm)
Specsavers – (Emergency appointments via telephone only – 01698 210 290) closed Monday’s & Thursday’s
Boots (Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm, Sun 12 noon to 4pm)
Holland & Barrett (10am to 4pm)
Wilko – (new Closing Time is 5pm)
James Chapman Butcher’s (8am to 3pm Mon to Sat)
Poundland (new hours Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm, Sun 12 to 4pm)
Pepes Piri Piri (Delivery Only)
Thank you for your co-operation.