Motherwell Minions Arrive 30th June 12noon to 3pm
Motherwell Minions Competition Terms & Conditions
The Competition is run by Motherwell Shopping Centre (“Promoter”). By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (nominators under the age of 18 must have an adult nominate on their behalf), except for employees and immediate families of Motherwell Shopping Centre and associated companies.
- Only one entry per person.
- One person will be drawn at random just before 3pm on Friday 30th June 2017 to win a family ticket to Vue Cinema, Hamilton (ticket are for 2 x adults and 2 children). Prize will be awarded to the winner on Friday 30th June 2017 if winner is available otherwise a collection will be arranged by Motherwell Shopping Centre
- Shoppers can enter a second prize draw to win a tablet and this prize draw is being organised and held at the EE store. See EE competitions policy for full details of the tablet giveaway terms & conditions.
- Winner of the tickets will be expected to pose for a publicity photo for use in the local press, on social media and on the Motherwell Shopping Centre website
- The competition is open to the general public on Friday 30 June 2017 between the hours of 12:00 and 14:45
- Winners will be selected at random on Friday 30 June 2017
- To enter, customers simply have to claim their free raffle ticket from the Minion team
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winners, via the process on the raffle ticket, within ten minutes, then the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winners of the Promotion and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- Final decision by Motherwell Shopping Centre management and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and permission granted for the Promoter to use images, names of winner and nominators. These details will also be shared with local press
- To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any promotional product, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion/competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.